BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Notification for 2788 post has been out. Border Security Force Recruitment Board has released 2651 vacancies for Male and 137 for female candidates. Candidates first need to check their eligibility before applying online. Candidates can apply online till 01/03/2022.
- BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022
- Important Dates
- Job Eligibility
- BSF Tradesman Online Application Fee
- How to fill BSF Tradesman online form?
- BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022
|Job Name||Constable (Tradesman)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Organization||Border Security Force|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Registration Login|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Post Title||BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022|
|Category||Jobs, Govt. Job|
|Last Date for Registration||01/03/2022|
|Admit Card Date||7 days before Exam|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
- Educational Qualification:
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
- Two years work experience in respective trades OR One year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute OR Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade OR Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
- Age Limit:
- Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2021
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules of border Security Force Recruitment Board.
- Physical and Medical Standard:
- Candidates must qualify the height, chest, weight and vision standards. The required standard is given in the advertisement. Click here to read that.
BSF Tradesman Online Application Fee
Pay the Examination Fee of BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Wallet or pay offline through e-challan. BSF Recruitment Board has decided to take the following castewise application fees.
|SC/ST/Female Candidates||₹ 0/-|
Payment through Netbanking/Debit/Credit Card
The candidate has to select Netbanking/Debit/Credit Card option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of application fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment Page. In case the acknowledgment page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and amount will be refunded to the candidate account with in 7 working days.
However, the candidate has to make another transaction till the Acknowledgment Page is not generated.
Payment through e-challan
The candidate has to deposit the application fee through e-Challan mode. As soon as he/she selects, an e-Challan will be generated containing specific details of the candidate along with amount to be paid. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch of the bank for making payment. After the confirmation of fee deposited from Bank, the candidate will be able to print the Acknowledgment Page. In case the Acknowledgment Page is not generated, the candidate should contact the concerned branch to update his/her transaction.
How to fill BSF Tradesman online form?
Online Application process of BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 is very easy.
Following documents are mandatory to be uploaded with the online application form. So please ready scan of the following documents with maximum size 50 KB.
1. 10th Pass certificate
2. Two years work experience in respective trade
3. Domicile certificate of respective state
4. Cast certificate (if applicable)
5. Relaxation certificate (if applicable)
Total Time: 1 day
Step 1 – Registration
It is process by filling basic information like Name, Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Candidates will receive their Registration ID and password on their given mobile number as well as on E-mail address.
Step 2 – Application Form and Document Upload
Candidates should carefully fill the relevant fields of online application form and upload all essential documents
Step 3 – Fee Payment
The candidates are required to make fee payment. (If Applicable)
Step 4 – Printout
After successful completion of fee payment, application will be completed. Candidates may take printout of BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 application form for their own record.
Estimated Cost: 100 INR
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
There are three phases of the BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022.
- First Phase
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Second Phase
- Written Exam
- Third Phase
- Medical Examination
The standard of the question will commensurate with the knowledge expected from a 10th pass candidate. Post wise and category wise final merit list will be drawn separately in respect of each State/UT on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the Written Examination.
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Exam Mode||Offline OMR Based|
|Maximum Time||2 hour|
Pattern of Examination
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness / General knowledge||25||25|
|Knowledge of elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Basic knowledge of the Candidates in English or Hindi||25||25|
General Category, EWS & Ex- Servicemen candidates must get marks 35% to qualify. It is 33% for SC,ST and OBC.