CBSE 10th Result
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is expected to release the CBSE 10th result 2020 by August 15, 2020. It has been delayed due to the wake of coronavirus outbreak across the country. The last examination of Computer Science now stands cancelled, as per orders from MHRD.
Once the board declare result, students who appeared for the 10th board exams will be able to check their CBSE class 10th result 2020 using their CBSE admit card roll no., DOB, the centre, and school number by clicking on the link provided below. Over 17 lakh students have registered for the CBSE 10th exams this year that was conducted between 15 February and 19 March.
CBSE 10th Result – Important Dates
|CBSE 10th exams||15-Feb-2020 to 18-Mar-2020|
|Remaining CBSE 10th examinations to be conducted||1-Jul-2020 to 15-Jul-2020 (For North East Delhi students)|
|CBSE Class 10 Result to be declared||By August 15, 2020 (expected)|
|Link for verification of marks to open on||02 days after declaration of result|
|Last date to submit application for verification of marks||05 days after the opening of the link (5:00 PM)|
|Request for obtaining photocopy of answer book starts on||17th day after the declaration of result|
How to check CBSE 10th Result 2020 online
There are more than three ways by which student can check their result online easily.
- Through Website
- Through SMS
- Through IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System)
- By Digilocker
Download CBSE Class 10 Result via website
Students can check their CBSE class 10 result by the following steps.
- Visit the CBSE official website at cbseresults.nic.in
- Enter credentials like Roll no, DOB, school name, the centre no, admit card id, all of which is available on the admit card.
- Then click on ‘Submit’.
- The result of CBSE 10th 2020 gets displayed on the screen.
- Click on the download button and take a printout if needed.
Check Result via SMS
Students can check the result by sms easily by sending an SMS through their registered mobile number on 7738299XXX, in the given format:
CBSE10 Roll No., DOB, school number, centre number
Steps to check CBSE result 2020 via IVRS or call
IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) is rolled out by CBSE so that students can get their 10th board result through a call by dialling the number- 24300699.
Note- Students just need to add the code of the area before this number.
Check CBSE Result by Digilocker
- Log in to Digilocker by Aadhaar number.
- It sends an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, students will be able to generate their profile on Digilocker.
- After successfully logging in, students will be able to view their CBSE 10th result 2020