CBSE 10th Scheme
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) issued the annual board exam Class 10 Scheme. The exam for class 10 will start on February 15, 2020. Check out Class 10 Exam Time Table given below. CBSE released the CBSE 10th Scheme on December 17, 2019.
|Board Name||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Class||High School (10th)|
|Exam Date Sheet Status||Released|
|For High School||Available|
|Post Name||CBSE Class 10 Scheme 2020|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Timetable|
|Exam Start Date||February 26, 2020|
|Exam End Date||March 20, 2020|
|Exam Timing||(10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|CBSE All Scheme||Click here|
CBSE 10th Scheme: Main Exam
|Date||Day||List of Subjects|
|February 26, 2020||Wednesday||ENGLISH COMM.|
ENGLISH LANG & LITERATURE
|February 29, 2020||Saturday||HINDI COURSE-A|
|March 4, 2020||Wednesday||SCIENCE THEORY|
|March 7, 2020||Saturday||SANSKRIT|
|March 12, 2020||Thursday||MATHEMATICS STANDARD|
|March 18, 2020||Wednesday||SOCIAL SCIENCE|
|March 20, 2020||Friday||INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY|
CBSE Class 10 Scheme: All Subjects
All the exams will be held between 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
|Monday||17th February 2020|
|76||National Cadet Corps|
|354||E-Publishing And E-Office|
|Thursday||20th February 2020|
|412||Marketing & Sales|
|Saturday||22nd February 2020|
|Monday||24th February 2020|
|3||Urdu Course A|
|89||Telugu – Telangana|
|303||Urdu Course B|
|Wednesday||26th February 2020|
|184||English Lng & Lit|
|Friday||28th February 2020|
(10:30 AM – 12:30 PM)
|254||Elem Book – K & Accy|
|Saturday||29th February 2020|
|2||Hindi Course A|
|85||Hindi Course B|
|Monday||2nd March 2020|
|31||Carnatic Music Vocal|
|32||Carnatic Music (Mel, Ins)|
|33||Carnatic Music (Percussion)|
|34||Hindustani Music (Vocal)|
|35||Hindustani Music (Mel Instrument)|
|Wednesday||4th March 2020|
|86||Science – Theory|
|90||Science W/O Practical|
|Friday||6th March 2020|
|154||Elem. Of Business|
|Saturday||7th March 2020|
|Thursday||12th March 2020|
|Saturday||14th March 2020|
|Wednesday||18th March 2020|
|Friday||20th March 2020|
|166||Information & Communication Technology|
- Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 – 10.15 A.M.
- Candidates would write their particulars on the answer book.
- Particulars shall be checked and signed by Assistant Superintendent(s).
- The question paper will be distributed by 10.15 A.M.
- From 10.15 -10.30 A.M. (15 minutes) candidates shall read the question paper.
- Private candidates should contact the Principal of the school of their theory examination centres for date and time of practical examination before theory examination is over.
- Practical examination in respect of private candidates (female and Patrachar Vidyalaya candidates appearing 1st time will be held at the theory examination centres unless otherwise notified.
- The result of the examination is likely to be declared by the first week of June 2019.