The full form of CCC is Course on Computer Concepts. The course is designed to equip a person to use computers for professional as well as day-to-day use. It provides theoretical background as well as in-depth knowledge of Software/ packages. IT literacy courses such as CCC (Course on Computer Concept), BCC (Basic Computer Course) are administered by NIELIT.
- CCC Eligibility
- CCC Benefits
- CCC Practice Set
- Course Content
- About NIELIT
- CCC Syllabus
- CCC Admit Card
- CCC Exam Schedule
- CCC Result
- CCC Exam Pass Percentage
- CCC Question Paper Guide
- Agrawal Examcart CCC
- Arihant CCC Study Guide
- Arihant CCC Study Guide in hindi
- CCC Exam Question Bank by Youth Competetion
- Diamond Power Learning CCC Guide
- Tbalaji CCC Book with 500 MCQ
- Upkar’s CCC Guide
- Frequently Asked Question
|Exam Name||Course on Computer Concepts|
|Start Date of Application||First of each month|
|Last Date of Application||30th of each month|
|Exam Date||First Saturday of Every month|
There is no minimum education qualification to apply for this exam. The student may apply online without any boundations. Any person out there can appear for the exam after completing the course. The institute has not set any age bar or any educational requirements for the course.
After completing the course the incumbent will be digitally literate and will be able to:
- Acquire confidence in using computers in Office and General Life;
- Will be able to identify the basic components of computers and terminology;
- A qualified aspirant Understand file management;
- Create documents using word processor, spreadsheet & presentation software;
- Understand computer networks, and browse the internet, content search, email and collaborate with peers;
- Use e-Governance applications; and use computer to improve existing skills and learn new skillsUnderstanding Social Networking platformUsing internet for Digital Financial services
- Develop knowledge about Futureskills
- The module on financial literacy will enable the individuals to understand the various financial services and be
- aware of the various schemes of Government.
CCC Practice Set
|CCC Practice Paper||CCC Admit Card|
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), an Autonomous Scientific Society was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities. NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. For more information click About NEILIT.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has been released the detailed syllabus. There are total 9 chapters which mentioned in the syllabus are as follows:
- Introduction to computer
- Introducing to operating system
- Word processing
- Introduction to internet and www
- Email, social networking and e governance services
- Digital financial tools and applications
- Overview of future skills and cyber security
CCC Admit Card
The admit card for the Course on Computer Concepts exam can be download from the official website. This exam is organized every month, so candidate can download the admit card to participate in the CCC exam. If you don’t know how to download Admit Card then you may visit
CCC Exam Schedule
|Examination||Time period for online filling of Examination form payment||Date of Commencement of Examination|
|February||Nov 01- Dec 31||1st Saturday of February|
|March||January 01-31||1st Saturday of March|
|April||February 01-28/29||1st Saturday of April|
|May||March 01-31||1st Saturday of May|
|June||April 01-30||1st Saturday of June|
|August||May 01 – June 30||1st Saturday of August|
|September||July 01-31||1st Saturday of September|
|October||August 01-31||1st Saturday of October|
|November||September 01-30||1st Saturday of November|
|December||October 01-31||1st Saturday of December|
Candidates can check the CCC and BCC Exam Results online by using their Roll No. from official website. Which is as follows https://student.nielit.gov.in/. Generally, NIELIT declare the result within three month. Student need to check it online frequently. To know step by step procedure for how to check result you may visit.
CCC Exam Pass Percentage
NIELIT has defined the various laws to to evaluate the the result of the candidates. Means if you got the desired percentage then you will get a grade. The details of the percentage and grade is given below in the table.
|Marks (in Percentage)||Grade|
|85% and Over||S|
|75% to 84%||A|
|65% to 74%||B|
|55% to 64%||C|
|50% to 54%||D|
|Below 50% (Fail)||F|
CCC Question Paper Guide
Frequently Asked Question
What is minimum marks to pass the CCC exam?
To pass the exam student must obtain 50% mark in this exam.
Is there any mark deduct for an incorrect answer in exam?
There is no negative marking in this exam.
What is the fee to appear for the CCC exam?
Aspirants need to pay the application fee of ₹500 to appear in this exam.
What is the CCC course duration?
The duration of this course is 80 hours.