CISF Constable Online Form 2022 – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the job vacancy of Constable. The minimum educational qualification is intermediate. There are total 1149 posts in various positions. All eligible candidates who want to join this job can apply online from 29 January 2022 to 04 March 2022. Candidates having age 18 to 23 years are eligible to apply online. Means candidates having age between 05/03/1999 to 04/03/2004 are eligible to apply. Now we are going to discuss every aspect of vacancy in detail.
CISF Constable Online Form 2022
|Job Name||CISF Constable / Fire Male 2022|
|Conducting authority||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Download Notification||English / Hindi|
|Official Website||ClIck here|
|Apply Now||Click here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Post Title||CISF Constable Online Form 2022|
|Category||Jobs, Govt. Job|
CISF Constable Vacancy Important Dates
Important dates of CISF constable vacancy are as follows:
|CISF Online Application Starts||29-02-2022|
|Last date to submit Constable Online Form||04-03-2022 till 5:00 P.M.|
|Last date of fee payment||04-03-2022|
|CISF Constable admit Card available||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
CISF Constable Bharti Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: candidate must have passed 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognised board and University with science subject on or before closing date of receipt of online application form.
- Age Limit: 18 to 20 years as on the closing date for recipient of the online application form that is 4 March 2022. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 5 March 1999 9 and later than 4 March 2004. (Age relaxation may apply according to caste)
- Physical Standard: physical standards for the post are as under height – 170cms and chest – 80 to 85cms. (Minimum expansion 5 cms)
CISF Constable Bharti Selection Process
There are total five stages in sequence. All candidates who have filled form will be called to appear in PET/PST. Then they will go for PET after this candidates will examine for PST. After both stages board will conduct online computer based examination. After exam there will be two stages remaining when is document verification and second is Medical examination.
- Physical efficiency Test (PET) : Candidates have to clear 5km run in 24 minutes.
- Physical standard test (PST) : Candidates will be screened for height chest and weight by the board officers.
- Written examination OMR/CBT : The written examination will be consists of 1 objective type paper containing hundred question with hundred marks. The question in the written examination will be of 12th standard with no negative marking. After written examination there will be merit list, only selected candidates called for document verification and medical test.
- Document Verification
- Medical test
CISF Constable Vacancy Written examination Pattern
|Part||Subject||Number of Question||Maximum Mark|
|A||General intelligence and reasoning||25||25|
|B||General knowledge and awareness||25||25|
Maximum time allotted is 120 minute. Question paper will be in in two languages Hindi and English. 100 questions of 100 marks with no Negative marking. The minimum percentage of mark for qualification in written exam is 33% for SC, ST, OBC and 35% for others.
CISF Constable Vacancy Merit list 2022
After completion of PET/PST and written examination state and category wise merit list namely unreserved SC, ST, OBC, EWS and ESM will be drawn separately in respect of each state based on the performance of candidates in the written examination and number of vacancy related to the state.
How to fill CISF Constable Online Form 2022
Process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts first is one time registration and second is filling the online application for the examination.
Part I – One time registration
Log on to the website of CISF that is https://cisfrectt.in/
Home page will be displayed click on login button
New page will be displayed click on new registration button- it require filling up the basic details, contact details and declaration.
Fill all details exactly as given in matriculation certificate.
Part II – Online Application Form
After completing one time registration, Registered candidate mein login to online system through their registration number and password.
After successfully login in CISF Constable Online Form 2022 student need to fill application form then upload required document and then fee payment (if needed). The application fee is as follows
Gen/EWS/OBC : 100/-
SC / ST / ESM : 0/-After fee payment Candidate may print their form for future reference.