- What argument is given by Judiciary on petitions?
- Judgement on the issues of National importance.
Where to use these-
let’s see what a petition “a formal written request, typically one signed by many people, appealing to authority in respect of a particular cause.“
- While writing any answer in mains, We can directly use the given court explanation.
- Judgments also generally provide the court’s explanation of why it has chosen to make a particular court order.
- Revise quickly as you can file by file.
- There will be a number of cases.
- To study more effectively, we put cases into File.
- Every File contains 10 cases.
- Most Recent File will be in the first place.
- Every case has two part one is the Summary and second is the Source document.