The Judiciary System of India plays a very important role as the custodian of the Constitution of India by safeguarding the fundamental rights of the citizen of India. Supreme Court of India is the apex judicial court and the final court of appeal under the Constitution of India, the highest constitutional court, with the power of judicial review. Here in this course, we are providing good coverage on Important Judgements of India.
Important Judgements means
Important Judgements and Cases of Indian Judiciary is very useful for IAS Pre & Mains. if you have cases of national and international importance then in mind then this will reflect in your mains answer and also in interview. Judiciary is depended on the laws and Laws are made separately at different levels. Laws are made by the Union Government for the whole country and by the State Governments for their respective states as well as by local municipal councils at the district level.
The legislative power of the states and the Centre are defined in the constitution and these powers are divided into three lists. Union list, state list and concurrent list are the subjects mentioned in the constitution of India. The subjects not mentioned in these lists are called residuary subject.
What we cover-
- What argument is given by Judiciary on petitions?
- Judgement on the issues of National importance.
Where to use these?
let’s see what a petition “a formal written request, typically one signed by many people, appealing to authority in respect of a particular cause.“
- While writing any answer in mains, We can directly use the given court explanation.
- Judgments also generally provide the court’s explanation of why it has chosen to make a particular court order.
- Revise quickly as you can file by file.
How to read this course?
- There will be a number of cases.
- To study more effectively, we put cases into File.
- Every File contains 10 cases.
- Most Recent File will be in the first place.
- Every case has two part one is the Summary and second is the Source document.
furthermore, I have a Suggestion to strength the current affairs as:
consequently, For suggestions and feedback, Please fill this form.
Every Judgement contains
- Reason behind Judgement