Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2022 advertisement is out. Delhi High Court Recruitment of Judicial services are for those which have completed their Bachelor Degree in Law, Practicing As a Advocate. There are total 123 vacancies. Eligible Candidates can apply online between 28 February 2022 to 20 March 2022. Preliminary exam will held on 27 March 2022.
- Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application Fee
- Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
- Frequently Asked Question
Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2022
|Job Name||Judicial Service|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Organization||Delhi High Court|
|Download Notification||Advertisement Instructions|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Post Title||Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2022|
|Category||Jobs, Govt. Job|
Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Last Date for Registration||20/03/2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||27/03/2022|
|Admit Card Available||Before 7 Days|
- Educational Qualification:
- A person practising as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Age Limit:
- On 01/01/2022, Candidate must not be above the 32 years of age.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Pay the Examination Fee of Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2022 through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Wallet or pay offline through e-challan. Delhi High Court recruitment unit has decided to take the following castewise application fees.
Payment through Netbanking/Debit/Credit Card
Payment through e-challan
Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
There are three stages in the recruitment process Preliminary, Mains (Written) and Viva-Voice. Minimum qualifying marks in preliminary will be 60% for general category and 55% for reserved categories. More than 1200 candidates will be invited for Mains Examination (10 times of each category). Mains Examination of Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2022 will be written examination of 850 marks on 4 subjects. Then more than 369 candidates will be called for Viva-Voce which will be of 150 marks.
Final merit list will be repair on the basis of agrregate Mark obtained in Mains examination and viva-voice.
The Preliminary Examination is qualifying nature. In the preliminary examination questions on general legal knowledge and aptitude of the candidate. The exam paper will consist of multiple choice question of 200 marks with 25% negative marking.
|General Legal Knowledge & Language||250|
|Civil Law I||200|
|Civil Law II||200|
- General Category Candidates must secure minimum 40% marks in each written paper and 50% marks in total.
- Reserved Category Candidates must obtained minimum 35% marks in each written paper and 45% marks in Agreegate.
Frequently Asked Question
What is last date to apply for Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2022?
The last date to fill online application form is 20 March 2022.
What is the salary?
The scale of the pay of members of Delhi Judicial Service is Rs. 56100-177500 in the 10th level of matrix.