Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 vacancy advertisement is out. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 22 February to 20 March 2022. There is no Application fee of Online Application. There are total 1531 post. Candidate must read the Notification Before Apply Nausena Bharti Navy Tradesman Recruitment Post 2022.
- Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022
- Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy Important Dates
- Indian Navy Tradesman Job Eligibility
- How to fill Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 online form
- Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
- About Indian Navy
- Frequently Asked Question
|Job Name||Tradesman Skilled|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Post Title||Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022|
|Category||Jobs, Govt. Job|
|Last Date for Registration||20/03/2022|
|Admit Card Date||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
- Educational Qualification:
- Class 10 exam passed from Any Recognized Board in India with Apprentice Training in the Trade
- (OR) Mechanic OR Two Year Regular Service in Appropriate Technical Branch of Army Navy / Airforce.
- Age Limit:
- Between 18 and 25 years as on crucial date with relaxation rules of Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022
- No relaxation in age limit will be provided unless the category is filled appropriate at the relevant column in the online application form.
Before applying online candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Candidates are required to apply online using the website. http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in > Join Navy > Way to join > Civilian > Tradesman Skilled.
Candidates are advised to keep scanned copy of the following documents for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022.
1. Passport size colour photograph
2. Candidate signature
3. Matriculation certificate or birth certificate
4. Candidates apprentice certificate
5. Caste certificate
Print filled form
Candidates need not send a copy or application form or any documents after online application. How you are conducted all to take a printout of application form for his personal record.
- Print online Application form
- Apply Online with high speed internet
Materials: 1. Passport size colour photograph 2. Candidate signature 3. Matriculation certificate or birth certificate 4. Candidates apprentice certificate 5. Caste certificate
The selection of ex naval apprentice will be carried out as per extent guidelines promulgated by competent authority. The other provisions are as follows:
- Screening of application
- Shortlisting of application
- Scheme of written examination
Screening of Application
Indian Navy will not carry out detailed scrutiny of applications received online to allow candidates to appear for the examination. Detailed description of document will be carried out at a subsequent stage.
Shortlisting of Applications
All eligible actionable apprentices will normally be allowed to appear for selection purpose. Main early fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for the written examination. If the number of application received are too large in proportional to the vacancies, the appointing authority reserves the right to sort list the applications as deemed appropriate and only the shortlisted candidate will then be called for the written test.
Scheme of examination
All eligible Candidate will have to appear for the written examination consisting of objective type question based on the essential qualification. The mode of text will be intimated in the instructions to be forwarded along with e-admit card. The single test paper will be covered expect as below
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||10|
|Syllabus as per training imported at apprentice School as per NCVT in relevant trade||50|
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests. India has a rich maritime heritage and the earliest reference to maritime activities is contained in the Rig Veda. Indian mythology has numerous episodes pertaining to the ocean, the sea and the rivers, with belief that mankind has benefitted from the wealth of seas and ocean. To know more about Indian Navy please visit
Frequently Asked Question
There is no online application form fee. Student need to apply online and submit their scanned document.
How many post in this vacancy?
There are total 1531 vacancy for tradesman recruitment.
What is the date from the age will be calculated?
The eligibility with respect to educational qualification experience will be determined as on the closing date for online application.