NHM UP CHO Online Form 2022 is live now. NHM Uttar Pradesh has issued notification for recruitment to the naukri of Community Health Officer (CHO). Eligible Candidates can apply online between 04 February to 13 February 2022. The National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh invites online applications from eligible candidates for approximately 4000 contractual vacancies. Candidates who successfully complete Document Verification Process (DVP) will be posted as Community Health Officer (CHO) at Sub-Health Centers level HWCs on contract basis.
- NHM UP CHO Online Form 2022
- UPNHM CHO Online Form Important Dates
- NHM UP CHO Online Form Job Eligibility
- UPNHM CHO Form Application Fee
- How to fill UPCHO online form
- NHM UP CHO Selection Procedure
- About National Health Mission
- Frequently Asked Question
NHM UP CHO Online Form 2022
|Job Name||Community Health Officers (CHO)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Syllabus||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Post Title||NHM UP CHO Online Form 2022|
|Category||Jobs, Govt. Job|
UPNHM CHO Online Form Important Dates
|Application Bigin||04 February 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||13 February 2022|
|Document Verification Process (DVP) Date||March-April 2022|
NHM UP CHO Online Form Job Eligibility
- Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who have successfully completed B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from academic year 2020 & onward from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University will be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit :
- Less than 35 years of age as on dated 04.02.2022, and reservation policy is applicable as per U.P. State Government rules.
UPNHM CHO Form Application Fee
There is no Application fee for the All Candidates to Register online.
How to fill UPCHO online form
NHM UP CHO Online Form process is very easy. Aspirant may apply Online through the official website through the following steps.
Candidate is required to apply On-line through NHM website in English only
First open NHM UP Website by clicking here
Click on the New User ? Register Now
As shown in the image, Click on the register now button or click here to register.
Fill Full name Email address password and click on yes to enter educational Qualification
Student may enter their aadhar number with institution name. This will not complete your registration. Your next step must be to sign.
Now you may signin through your email address and password
This will open a detailed application form. It contains following tabs
1. Basic information
2. District Allocation Choices
4. Review Form
So first fill your basic information which can be fill by the help of your documents.
Under District Allocation Choices you may give preferences to district.
You may give preferences to various district of Uttar Pradesh district of Uttar Pradesh. Preferences can be set to all 74 district through clicking one by one.
Review your filled NHM UP CHO Online Form 2022 and take print for future reference
NHM UP CHO Selection Procedure
Before applying, candidate should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidature shall be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for Document Verification Process at allocated Center, if shortlisted.
About National Health Mission
The National Health Mission (NHM) was designed with the aim of providing accessible, affordable, effective and reliable healthcare facilities in the rural and urban areas of the country, especially to the poor and vulnerable sections of the population. In Uttar Pradesh, National Health Mission has made special efforts for reaching out to the community at grassroots level.
The objective of NHM is Improved health status and quality of life of rural population with unequivocal and explicit emphasis on sustainable development measure.
- To reduce infant mortality rate and maternal mortality rate
- To ensure population stabilization
- To prevent and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases
- To upgrade AYUSH(Aurvedic Yoga Unani Siddh and Homopath) for promotion of healthy life style
Frequently Asked Question
Which documents should I need to scan when applying online?
Please ready following scanned document before apply online.
Upload Aadhaar Card
Upload High School Certificate/ Marksheet
Upload B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Final Year Marksheet
Upload-Integrated certificate of CCHN, issued by Principal
U.P. Nurses & Midwives Council Registration Number/Applied slip number
Certificate of CCHN integrated university.
Upload Category Certificate for OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/EWS/PH
What is the last date to apply online?
The last date of NHM UP CHO Online Form 2022 is 13 February 2022.
What is the basic work of Community Health Officers?
Community health workers contribute to community development and can help communities improve access to basic health services.