NTA CMAT Admission 2022 Online Application Form notification is out. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level admission test for Management institution. National testing agency(NTA) is conducting the CMAT 2022. Students who want to fill CMAT 2022 online form, can fill from 16 February to 17 March 2022. Candidates must read carefully the Instructions given in the Information Bulletin.
About NTA CMAT
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for admission to Management Programme(s) in the country. Through This Test NTA the main vision is to select suitable graduate candidates for admission to the Management Courses in such Institutions.
The CMAT is a three hours Computer Based Online Test which is conducted to evaluate the candidates ability across various segments like Quantitative Techniques, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness and Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
NTA CMAT Admission 2022
|Test Name||Common Management Admission Test(CMAT)|
|Organization||National Testing Agency(NTA)|
|Admission in||Management Courses|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Information Bulletin||Download Now|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Post Name||NTA CMAT Admission 2022|
Candidates can pay online application form fee through Credit Card /Debit Card / Net Banking/ UPI.
|General (UR)||Male- ₹ 2000/-||Female- ₹ 1000/-|
|Gen-EWS/ SC/ST/PwD /OBC-(NCL)||Male- ₹ 1000/-||Female- ₹ 1000/-|
|Third Gender||₹ 1000/-|
Exam Pattern NTA CMAT Admission 2022
The medium of Question Paper shall be in English only. There will be total 100 question of 400 marks. One question will be of 4 mark. There will be total 5 sections in the paper, each section will be of 80 marks. There will be negative marking in the question paper. One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer from aggregate. The question paper will be of 3 hours.
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||20||80|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||20||80|
How to Apply Online NTA CMAT Admission 2022?
- There will be total 3 steps. First ready the following scanned documents. These will be needed in the Step 2.
- Recent Photograph (file size: 10Kb – 200Kb)
- Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
- Step 1 – Registration
- Fill in the basic information and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step 2 – Complete Application Form
- Fill additional information about yourself and give priority to 4 examination Cities.
- Upload Documents
- Step 3 – Fee Payment
- Pay the online Application fee through online payment gateway.
- Take a Print of filled NTA CMAT Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to read the details of the admission process of each Participating Institute of CMAT-2022 on their respective websites.
- Registration desk will close 90 minutes prior to the examination. Candidates shall not be permitted to enter in the Examination Centre after 07:30 A.M for first shift and 01:30 P.M. for second shift.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in NTA CMAT Admission 2022.
- The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE- Approved Institutions / University Departments / Constituent Colleges /Affiliated Colleges.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form, the candidature is likely to be cancelled.
Frequently Asked Question
What is CMAT 2022?
CMAT 2022 is an Examination for Admission to Management Programme Courses for 2022-23 Academic Session.
What will be exam centre of NTA CMAT Admission 2022?
It is mandatory for candidates to select four cities of their choice while filling Online Application Form of CMAT 2022.
How can i check the result of CMAT Admission 2022?
Result for CMAT 2022 will be available on the website cmat.nta.nic.in only. Candidates need to login through their login credentials.