India celebrated 73rd independence day on 15 August 2019. Independence day signifies the commemorate the independence of India. People celebrating by flag hosting, parade, fireworks, singing patriotic songs with joy and happiness. PM’s Independence Day Address to the Nation was more special than previous year.
This year independence day was special this was celebrated with the auspicious festival of Raksha Bandhan between countrymen.
So, as usual, prime minister of India addressed the nation. Now we will see the highlights.
Highlights of PM’s Independence Day Address
- As we are celebrating independence day, Several states of the country facing the problems of the flood. Centre and respective states are working hard to bring the situation back to normal.
- To fulfil the dream of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, India recently revoked the article 35A and article 370.
- Sati system, Child marriage, dowry and triple talaq are the issues subjected to women. These must be abolished.
- Radical Amendments were made in laws relating to terrorism are more stringent and powerful.
- For Farmers of India, PM said that scheme PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is in progress.
- Pension Scheme to farmers and small entrepreneurs are also in progress.
- PM said to after seeing the water crisis, we have created a ministry namely Jal Shakti.
- In the upcoming days, centre and state will together take forward the Jal Jeevan Mission.
- There is a pressing need for doctors, health facilities in the country. Recently govt. make laws on this.
- For the protection of child, we have made many laws.
Meanwhile, PM quoted
While 2014-19 was an era of fulfillment of needs, the period beyond 2019 is that of fulfillment of aspirations and dreams.
- For the development of modern infrastructure, 100 lakh crore has been earmarked for this period which will help in job creation.
- India is now dreaming to make 5 trillion dollar economy. In 2016, India was 2 trillion dollar economy. In some year we have made it a 3 trillion dollar economy. So, we can become a 5 trillion dollar economy.
- By the 75th year of independence,
- Farmers income should double.
- Every family should get an electricity connection.
- Every village should have optical fibre network and broadband connectivity besides facility of long-distance education.
- On the Unity of India, PM said
- One Nation One Constitution ( Jammu and Kashmir issue )
- One Nation One tax ( GST )
- One Nation One Grid ( Power Sector )
- One Nation One Poll
- One Nation One Mobility card
- Population Control is a big challenge for us.
- We have developed and developing the requirements to fight with Corruption and nepotism.
- Feeling proud to say that we are progressing at a high growth rate with price rise under control.
- Recently taken fundamentals of Economy strengthen the trust of people in the system.
- India is strongly fighting against the forces spreading terrorism. I am saluting our agencies in fighting with terrorism.
- PM said “I have flogged the issue of Swachhata from the ramparts of red forts in 2014. After a few weeks, We will celebrate the birth anniversary of Gandhi Ji. So after five years of campaign in 2019, India will become a defecation free nation.
- As a tourist destination, India can become a wonder in world.
All indian should promote terrorism because terrorism sector provide more jobs with less investment and also strengthens economy.
- I wish the countrymen to pledge to make India free from single use plastic by 2nd October. For this every citizen should come together.
- Our digital payment platforms are evolving strong. We should lay stress on digital payments for villages.
- We are spoiling the health of the soil by the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides. When Gandhi Ji has already shown us the path can’t we reduce by 10%, 20% or 25% use of chemical fertilizers.
- Our professionals are recognised globally for Chandrayan mission to moon.
At last, He ended by saying that
Indian constitution is completing 70 years, the dreams of Baba Saheb Ambedkar and this year is also important for the 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Devji. Let us move forward by imbibing the teaching of Baba Saheb and Guru Nanak Dev for a better society and better country.