RVVUNL Technical Helper III Naukri 2022 advertisement is out. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 9 February to 28 February 2022. You need to read the complete RVVUNL Vacancy advertisement before apply online. Exam syllabus, eligibility, important Dates, application fees and other details are already mentioned in advertisement.
- RVVUNL Technical Helper III Naukri 2022
- Technical Helper Naukri Important Dates
- RVVUNL Technical Helper III Job Eligibility
- RVVUNL Technical Helper Naukri Application Fee
- Technical Helper Selection Procedure
- About RVVUNL
- Frequently Asked Question
RVVUNL Technical Helper III Naukri 2022
|Job Name||Technical Helper III|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Organization||Rajasthan Vidhut Vitran Nigam Limited|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Post Title||RVVUNL Technical Helper III Naukri 2022|
|Category||Jobs, Govt. Job|
Technical Helper Naukri Important Dates
|Last Date for Registration||28/02/2022|
|Last date of Fee Payment||28/02/2022|
|Admit Card Date||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
RVVUNL Technical Helper III Job Eligibility
- Educational Qualification
- Candidate must possess the qualification of Secondary from RBSE/CBSE or any equivalent Board alongwith ITT (NCVT!SCVT)!NAC or equivalent qualification in the trade of Electrician/Lineman/SBA/Wireman/Power Electrician.
- Age Limit
- The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than 28 years on 01/01/2023.
RVVUNL Technical Helper Naukri Application Fee
Pay the Examination Fee of RVVUNL Technical Helper Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan. Castewise fees are given below as decided by the RVVUNL.
Technical Helper Selection Procedure
- The selection process will consist of two phases i.e. Pre & Main examinations.
- A Computer based “common competitive examination” will be held for RVVUNL Technical Helper III Naukri 2022.
- The Question Paper of Pre and Main shall consist of ‘Objective Type Question’ with five options as answer.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the common merit list prepared on the basis of marks secured in the Main examination and preference of Company, subject to documents verification.
Pre Question Paper Pattern
The pre examination shall consist of objective type questions on General Awareness and Technical Knowledge. There shall be 100 questions carrying 1 mark for each. The pre-examination will only be for screening and shortlisting of candidates. There shall be no weightage of marks secured in pre examination for preparing final merit after main examination.
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Maximum Mark||100 Mark|
|Maximum Time||2 hours|
|Subject||Number of Question|
|Elementary Maths & General Science||10|
|Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture of Rajasthan||35|
|Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Agriculture & Economic Development, History & Culture of India and World||5|
|Technical knowledge and skill based on syllabus of ITI/NAC in the Trades concerned.||50|
Mains Exam Paper Pattern
- The number of candidates to be admitted in the main examination will be 10 times the total number of vacancies, but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same marks as may be fixed for any lower range will be admitted to the main examination.
- Main examination shall consist of two parts.
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUN) has been entrusted with the job of development of power projects under state sector, in the state along with operation & maintenance of state owned power stations. Government of Rajasthan constituted the Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUN) under Companies Act-1956 on 19th July, 2000. The Nigam is since playing lead role in giving highest priority to the power generation for manifold and rapid development of the state. To know more about RVVUNL please click here.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the last date to apply online?
The date to apply online is 28/02/2022 for RVVUNL Technical Helper III Naukri 2022.
How many people will be invited for mains exam?
There will be approx 15,120 candidates will be called for recruitment. (10 times of vacancy)