Staff selection commission has released the notification of SSC CHSL Vacancy 2021. How to fill SSC CHSL Vacancy 2021 Online form 2022? Candidates who want to participate in this vacancy exam can apply online from 01 February to 07 March 2022. To know more about the recruitment such as eligibility, age limit, pay scale, syllabus please check the job advertisement given below.
What is SSC CHSL?
SSC Combined higher secondary level (CHSL) includes Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator posts. SSC will select and recommend candidates for Assistants / Clerks posts through a computer-based test, descriptive paper, and skill test, or typing test.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2021 Online form 2022
|Job Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) /Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)|
Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
|Vacancy Supervisor||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Download Syllabus||Click here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Post Name||SSC CHSL Vacancy 2021 Online form 2022|
|Category||Jobs, Govt. Job|
Staff Selection Commission SSC has released the CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2021 notification for All Regions CR, MPR, NR, WR, KKR, and Other. SSC CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2021-22 vacancy has been declared.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Vacancy Important Dates
The important dates like application bigin, last date to apply, last date to fee payment and exam dates of SSC CHSL Vacancy 2021 online form 2022 are as follows:
|Online application start date||01/02/2022|
|Last Date for Registration||07/03/2022|
|Last date of online Payment||07/03/2022|
|Last date of payment through Challan||10/03/2022|
|Form Correction Window||11/03 to 15/03/2022|
|Paper I Exam Date||May 2022|
|Paper II Exam Date||Notified Soon|
SSC CHSL Vacancy Online Application Fees
The application fees of the form is ₹100 for general, OBC and EWS. The exam application fees is exempted for Female candidates of any category. Also there is no exam form fees for SC / ST and PH. Candidates can pay the exam fees through debit card, credit card, net banking mode only.
|General / OBC / EWS||₹ 100|
|SC / ST / PH||0|
|AlL Category Female||0|
SSC CHSL 2022 Job Eligibility
- Educational Qualification : 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Age Limit : As on 01/01/2022, Candidate must be between 21 to 40 years of age. Candidates born not
- before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply. Also the Age relaxation extra as per SSC Inter Level Job Rules.
How to fill SSC CHSL Vacancy 2021 Online Form 2022
- First you need to ready the Scan Documents Related to Form – Photo, Sign, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Then Open the SSC official website ssc.nic.in
- Now you need to login if already registered. If not registered then first register yourself there .
- Click on the Apply button Available in the website menu or click on this https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/Apply
- Open the tab of CHSL
- Click on Apply Now link this will open a online form
- Fill that form with upload scan documents and pay exam fees.
- Preview and Submit the application filled details.
- Take a print out of Final Submitted Form
SSC CHSL Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I Examination. Normalized scores of candidates will be used to determine merit and for final selection.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I + Tier-II subject to having scored a minimum of 33% marks in Tier-II Examination.
- Tier-III Examination i.e. Skill Test/ Typing Test is qualifying in nature. Skill Test in Tier-III for DEOs is mandatory for all the qualified candidates. Typing Test in Tier-III for posts other than DEOs is mandatory for all candidates
- Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification on the basis of their performance in Tier-I + Tier-II subject to their qualifying the Skill Test as per the qualifying standards fixed by the Commission.
SSC CHSL Scheme of Examination
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located at New Delhi. Every year SSC conducts the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CHSL) for recruiting non-gazetted officers to various government jobs. to know more about SSC click here.