UPPSC Staff Nurse Online Form 2022 is a new advertisement for the recruitment of Staff Nurse 2017. Aspirant who wants to apply Staff Nurse Recruitment, they can apply online from 21 January 2022 to 17 February 2022. There are total 558 vacancy in total. Candidate should need to read the Full advertisement notification before apply online. While we have focused some aspect of the staff nurse job 2022.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Online Form 2022
|Job Name||UPPSC Staff Nurse 2017 Re Advertisement 2022 (Male)|
|Offering Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Advertisement Number and Date||A-1/E-1/2022, 21/01/2022|
|Download Notification||English / Hindi|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click here|
|Submit application form||Click here|
|Modify Submitted Form||Click here|
|Download Syllabus||Click here|
|UPPSC Official Website||UPPSC Website|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Post Title||UPPSC Staff Nurse Online Form 2022|
|Category||Jobs, Govt. Job|
UP Staff Nurse Vacancy Important Dates
|Online Application Start||21/01/2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||17/02/2022|
|Last Date to Pay Exam Fee||21/02/2022|
|Admit Card Availability||7 days before Exam|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Eligibility
Interested Candidates must read the full UPPSC Staff Nurse Re-Advt Recruitment 2022 Notification before apply online.
- Educational Qualification : Class 10 High School Exam with Science Stream and 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed.
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery OR B.Sc Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council. OR Possess diploma in Psychiatry registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council
- Age Limit : As on 01/07/2017, Candidate must be between 21 to 40 years of age. Also the Age relaxation extra as per UPPSC Staff Nurse 2022 Recruitment Rules.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Application Fee
Pay the Examination Fee of UPPSC Staff Nurse Online Form 2022 Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan. Castewise fees are given below as decided by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|General, OBC, EWS||₹125|
Staff Nurse (Male) Exam 2017 Instructions
- Only such candidates will be admitted to the Main (written) examination who are declared successful in Preliminary Examination for which the successful candidates will have to fill up another application form according to instructions of the Commission
- Candidates should carefully note that they will have to appear in the main examination against the same Roll No. allotted for the Preliminary Examination.
- The dates and venue for the Main examination shall be informed by the Commission later on through e-Admit Cards. (iv)
- Candidates serving under the Central or State Government will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer issued by the competent authority.
Staff Nurse Job Question Paper Pattern
In the preliminary examination, there will be 170 objective questions of 85 marks. Maximum time allotted for the question paper is 2 hours. Every question will be 0.5 Mark.
|Subject||Number of Question|
|Main Subject Nursing||120|
How to apply UPPSC Staff Nurse Online Form 2022
To apply Online for the Vacancy, Please follow the following steps.
First open the official website of UPPSC
The official website of UPPSC is https://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html
Now Click on Candidate Registration as shown below in the image
In the website homepage. Under Student Section Candidate must click for Candidate registeration if not registered. Otherwise to pay exam fees candidate may click on pay exam fee.
Choose the Post Staff Nurse and Click on Apply
As shown in the image, Before online application candidate must read the user instructions and view advertisement.
Now Click on Registration as shown in the image
रजिस्ट्रेशन पर क्लिक करने के बाद में, आपको choose करना है कि क्या आपने इससे पहले कभी अप्लाई किया है यदि नहीं किया है तो नो चूज करके आगे बढ़े।
Now there will be a form, candidates may fill that carefully then click on validate and review.
after submission you will get a registration slip. Candidates may take a print of that. On the same screen there will be a option of pay exam fee. Now pay the exam fee to proceed to the final step.
After successfully payment Student must upload their photo and signature to complete the registration process